Daycare Nightmare Mini Monsters 3.0
Old versionsSee all
Daycare Nightmare 2 Mini Monsters is the second edition of this series. Once again, the protagonist is a young woman in the babysitting business who’s obviously not afraid of monsters, since the special thing of her business is that she takes care of baby monsters instead of baby humans. There is a brief introduction to the game that tells you that many monsters are moving in to the city. Apparently it’s because the local witch has casted a charm over humans that make them see monsters as regular people. So they can lived in peace in this town.
Your goal on the game is to help our young protagonist to take good care of the baby monsters and keep her on business. So let’s know more details about the game.
You have to take care of babies needs which go in a specific cycle. Anticipate the next need of a baby to fulfill it faster. If a baby completes a cycle of needs without loosing happiness it will earn a halo. The Happy Meter fills when your babies are happy, and empties when they are upset. If the Happy Meter ever empties completely, you will lose the level. Halos provide a bonus to tips and happiness. You can increase the bonus by completing further cycles of needs without the baby losing happiness. There a color code for the bonuses: Yellow X2, Red X3, Blue X4, and Purple X5. Parents pick up and drop off their babies at the door. Click the door to receive them or hand them off. If babies are happy when you return them to their parents, you will receive a bigger tip.
When little ones get tired, place them in a crib for a rap. Put hungry babies in a high chair to be fed. After a fight, both babies need band-aids. Take the baby to a first aid station to fix their boo boo, or keep a band-aid for emergencies. Place bored babies on a playmat to keep them entertained. When a baby wets itself, take it to a changing table to change it, or keep a diaper on hand for emergencies. Place babies on the carpet to increase their happiness over time. While on the carpet babies may fight or play with each other.
There are several types of babies, or better said, baby moods. So you have to keep an eye on the differences and special needs of each type of baby so you can keep them all happy. Between levels you can visit the curiosity shop where you can spend your tip money to purchase new items to add to your daycare. Or upgrade pieces of furniture to let you more efficiently care of babies. There you will find items to help you with baby needs or special items that give you some much needed help during here hectic day.
When you first enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: the game introduction will be shown but you can skip at any time. Then you’ll be seeing the tutorial to learn the basics.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like music and sound volume, full screen, show tutorial, and credits.
- Help: from here you can access some help information to know the basics.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
• OS: Windows® XP/Vista
• Processor: Pentium® III 700 MHz
• RAM: 128 MB
• Minimum Screen Resolution: 800x600
• Sound Card: recommended
• DirectX® Version: DirectX 7.0
• Hard Drive Space: 30MB
- It’s easy to learn how to play with the tutorial
- It features multiple types of babies so it won’t get boring
- It has a full built-in help
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported